Friday, May 8, 2009

Welcome

Hello, and welcome to my blog. 
A few days ago my account on facebook has been disabled. I lost many photos, and posts that I have made there since 2006. 

Then I realized that I have about 6 - 7 different wesbites:
www.DrinkTeaOutside.com
www.YanikoProductions.com
www.BooffShow.com
www.KiwiLime.com
facebook
twitter
myspace

etc...


When I want to show my work to someone I always have to send them different links... this was I will have a hub for where all the content, and links where will avaliable.

So welcome to my adventure, and hope you find this stuff interesting and useful to you.

2 comments:

  1. Yan I'm glad you have a blog. It is about time, and I know it will be very useful to you. good luck with everything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Yan,

    First, allow me to congratulate you on Tea Outside. I looked at the trailer and to be honest I'm very impressed. Good job man! Keep it up!

    Now to introduce myself. My name is Illia Svirsky. I immigrated here from Belarus about ten years ago. I did my BA in Creative Writing and currently I'm doing an MFA in Screenwriting at York. One of my classmates at York suggest I should get in touch with you, because we sort of explore similar themes in our work. (Except mine thus far didn't involve mimes.)

    Recently, I did a few pieces about immigration and culture shock. The latest is a feature titled: Mail Order Happiness. It's a warm romantic comedy about love, lies and immigration. Here's the official log line and synopsis:
    "How far would you go for a better life?
    A small time Belorussian machinator Anton cons lonely Canadian Maggie into marriage to obtain residency status and bring his wife and child into the country. But everything starts to go haywire when he finds himself falling in love."

    I'd love to meet you sometime and chat, since apparently we have some things in common. My contact is: illiasvirsky@hotmail.com. (416) 451 3906. Let me know if you want to meet, or if you would be willing to look at the script.

    Good Luck with all your future endeavors and keep wowing us with your work!
    Illia

    ReplyDelete